- Began audio engineering and producing music: 1996.
- Started web design, print design, and creating marketing packages: 1997.
- Alma Mater: Boston College: 1999.
- Began teaching media production: 1999.
- Founded first business: 2000 (JLS Media Group, Inc.).
- First Campus Director position for vocational school (SAE LA): 2004.
- First National Manager position for vocational school group (SAE USA): 2008.
- Paul has lived and worked as a teacher, supervisor, director, and marketing manager in: Boston, New York City, Los Angeles, San Francisco, London & Oxford, England, much of that time with SAE Institute. 2010 he moved to the Central Coast of California to slow down, enjoy the fresh air, and work on new projects as poliARC.
- Since its inception, most poliARC projects have concentrated on Education (university, vocational, and non-profit), and Politics (middle-moderate to blue).
- Basically, Paul develops and/or manages all poliARC campaigns including: print, outdoor, search marketing, social media coalitions, email marketing, and brand development. He also is the principle developer of the poliSCHOOL School Management System.
- Core marketing and media consulting areas include: marketing plans and strategies, product development and branding, business expansion and operations, media production and advertising, sales systems and training.
- Paul is 80% left-handed, fairly short, always has music playing, and will never wear a tie.