- Audio engineering and music production since 1996.
- Web & print design since 1997.
- Alma Mater: Boston College, 1999.
- Began teaching audio and multimedia production: 1999 (SAE Institute, New York City).
- Started first business: 2000 (JLS Media Group, Inc.).
- Appointment Campus Director for media production post-secondary school (SAE Institute, Los Angeles): 2004.
- Appointment National Manager for international education group (SAE USA): 2008.
- Added National Marketing Manager for SAE UK region: 2010.
- Paul has lived and worked as a teacher, supervisor, director, and marketing manager in: Boston, New York City, Los Angeles, San Francisco, London & Oxford, England. He moved back to the Central Coast of California to work on new media, systems, and marketing projects as poliARC.
- Since its inception, most poliARC projects have focused on Education marketing and consulting (university, vocational, and non-profit), web-based CRM development (poliSCHOOL), and Politics (online strategies, content, and campaign portals).
- Paul is 80% left-handed, generally impatient (but cool about it if those around him are working hard), always has music playing in the office, and will never wear a tie.