- Audio engineering and music production since 1996.
- Web & print design since 1997.
- Alma Mater: Boston College, 1999.
- Began teaching audio and multimedia production: 1999 (SAE NYC).
- Started first business: 2000 (JLS Media Group).
- Appointment Campus Director (SAE LA): 2004.
- Appointment National Manager position for private education group (SAE USA): 2008.
- National Marketing Manager for SAE UK: 2010.
- Paul has lived and worked as a teacher, supervisor, director, and marketing manager in: Boston, New York City, Los Angeles, San Francisco, London & Oxford, England. He moved back to the Central Coast of California to slow down, remember fresh air, and work on new projects as poliARC.
- Since its inception, most poliARC projects have concentrated on Education (university, vocational, and non-profit), Education CRM development (poliSCHOOL), and Politics (moderate to blue campaigns).
- Core marketing and media consulting areas include: marketing plans and strategies, branding, operations management, media production, advertising and sales systems.
- Paul is 80% left-handed, fairly short, always has music playing in the office, and will never wear a tie.